2.00pm – 4.00pm | 10.00 | Kinnego Bushcraft Centre, Oxford Island
A family friendly event, you can explore the autumn bounty hidden among the grounds of Oxford Island and learn about what can be eaten and how it can be used, both as food or as a medicine. Paying homage to the PGI designated Lough Neagh Eel, the event will teach you how to cook eels on an open fire.
What should you bring?
- Snack – bring a healthy snack if you get peckish along the way
- Hat and warm clothes
- Good comfy shoes or wellies
- Paper and pen if you want to take notes
- Camera if you want to take pictures
- Bottle of water
- A basket for foraging, if you have one!