This six-hour experience on board a small luxury coach will include visits to award winning venues where you will have the opportunity to test the best of our local culinary delights. It will be a chance to also engage with and listen to the captivating stories of the producers who have sustainability at their core and are known everywhere for their hospitality.
Venues on this tour are Burren Balsamics (Richhill) , Elmfield, Estate (Gilford) and Long Meadow Cider (Portadown.) Do not miss this opportunity to eat a delicious lunch, drink in the beautiful scenery, walk through the orchards, enjoy tastings of local beverages and artisan products that these tours have to offer. En route an experienced tour guide from the area who will be pointing out significant landmarks along the way, in addition to relating a range of topics on the local agri-food and drink industry.
The ticket price is £65 per person and includes the following:
- Cookery demonstrations
- Lunch at Elmfield Estate, Gilford
- Visits to three venues, Burrens Balsamics in Richhill, Elmfield Estate, Gilford & Long Meadow Farm, Portadown
- Commentary from Blue Badge accredited Tourist Guide
- Travel by Luxury Coach Mid-morning and mid-afternoon treats
- Demonstration on fermentation by Dearbhla Reynolds of The Cultured Club Tastings of local apple juice, ciders, vinegars and balsamics
- Information on the health benefits of the produce
- Free time to explore the Elmfield artisan market
- Opportunity to pick your own apples at Long Meadow Farm
Please email: email@example.com should you have any access or dietary requirements.