Armagh Georgian Weekend General Information and Cancellation Policy
Armagh Georgian Weekend is a series of unique experiences, which celebrate the many different aspects of Georgian Armagh including buildings, history and heritage. We work closely and in partnership with local attractions, businesses and venues to deliver the events. Your safety is our number one priority. Please note that masks must be worn for any event which takes place indoors. Any events cancelled by organiser, whatever the circumstances, will be fully refundable. We will contact you as soon as we know an event has been cancelled and will refund your full ticket price plus any booking fees, no quibbles. Please note that face coverings must be worn at some of our activities. You will be advised at each venue accordingly.
During these unprecedented times, we understand that there are may be exceptional circumstances (e.g. being required to self-isolate or quarantine in accordance with Test, Track & Trace) which may lead to you being unable to attend. For this reason we have formulated a cancellation policy designed to be fair both to the customer and the event organisers.
From the moment we confirm any event we already have incurred an expense and the closer to the date of the event the more expenses rise.
First of all, if you cannot attend then please do remember that you have the option of passing on / selling your tickets to friends or family. If you do need to cancel, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to let us know.
Cancellations can only be accepted through this email address. From the time of booking up until 24 hours before the event, or on or after the event, we will not be able to offer you a refund. Booking confirmations will also be forwarded providing information about the event.
Please email email@example.com if you have any event related enquiries.
For information on how to travel to Armagh please click here
There will be no park and ride service on Georgian Day this year. Please use city centre car parks, which are free of charge for Georgian Day. All city centre car parks have accessible parking spaces, no additional accessible spaces will be available for the events. Please see this link for suggested car parking https://bit.ly/3lrpQOf
ROAD CLOSURE INFORMATION:
Please note that there will be road closures in place throughout Armagh during Friday and Saturday 26th and 27th November during the following times at the listed locations:
- Castle Street closed Friday 26th November and Saturday 27th November from 3pm until 9pm
- Market Street through to Lower English Street junction with Russell Street closed Friday 26th from 3pm until Saturday 27th at 11.00pm
- Upper English Street from junction of Russell Street to junction at College Street, closed on Saturday 27th from 01.00am until 11.00pm
- Russell Street Closed on Saturday 27th from 01.00am until 11.00pm
- Mall East lane closure traffic enter from College Hill end one way from Friday 26th November at 8pm until Saturday 27th November at 11.00pm
As organisers it is our aim to provide a high quality Covid-19 secure event. We are ‘Good to Go’ accredited and have worked with the authorities to deliver a safe event for everyone. Please take time to read the following information before you attend the event.
Before Attending the event:
We would encourage you to take a Rapid COVID-19 test – known as Lateral Flow Device (LFD) tests which are available free of Charge. For more details on the test and how to obtain them below.
Please note that this is a recommendation from the organisers and not a condition of entry.
Pick up tests from a pharmacy
You can get up to 2 packs of 7 rapid tests from a local pharmacy.
If you give the pharmacy a ‘collect code’ when you pick up the tests, it helps the NHS match your details to the tests. Please click here to get a collect code.
Please do not attend the event if you feel unwell, in this case you must stay at home and seek further advice on your symptoms.
When you arrive at the event:
- Please follow the information and directional signage and obey any instructions or guidance given by staff and stewards, or over the PA system. This will help you get to where you need to be in the safest and most effective way.
During the event:
- We would ask that visitors should wear a face covering when not seated indoors. We recommend face coverings are worn in outside areas where maintaining 1 metre social distancing may not be possible and where there are large numbers of people present.
- We would ask that everyone please queue responsibly and maintain social distancing at all Events.
- Hand Sanitiser will be widely available, please use it regularly to clean your hands.
Rapid COVID-19 tests
Rapid COVID-19 tests can be obtained by anyone who requires them, free of charge.
The easiest and safest way to get a Rapid test packs is by ordering online for free delivery to your home. These normally arrive 24 hours after ordering. Click to book rapid tests.
If anyone has symptoms of COVID-19, they should self-isolate and book a PCR test immediately. PCR tests are available at testing sites across Northern Ireland and can be booked online. Click to book a PCR test.
You must not attend the event if you receive a positive PCR test.