Come and join us for our Apple Blossom Madness Weekend! Be part of our unique Apple Blossom Flower Class with Kathryn Stafford from the Posy Barn.
What to Expect
- Enjoy a rustic flowery morning at our farm with Kathryn from the Posy Barn where you can create a Spring jug of flowers gathering foliage and blossom from the orchard to add to your arrangement. Kathryn is a very well known local florist who loves to use gathered foliage from the lanes and hedgerows in her arrangements and all is done in a very natural relaxed style. She is great fun and her favourite saying is “It doesn’t have to be perfect to be beautiful”. No previous experience necessary
- Guided orchard walk gathering foliage and apple blossom to incorporate within your floral piece
- Apple juice and cider tasting
- Visit our newly built vinegar room to include sampling and information on health benefits as well as opportunity to see live “Mother Culture”
- Maximum number 30
- All material & equipment provided
- Tea, coffee and apple tart
- Please dress appropriately as it is a working farm, best to wear boots and warm clothing!
- Free parking on site (click here to find us)
- Other dates may be released pending demand & availability
- Bookings are strictly non refundable but may be deferred to another date pending availability
- Bookings are available for individuals and small groups who will join a workshop limited to 30 people
- If you would like to book a workshop for your own group please get in touch
- If the workshop is cancelled in the event of inclement weather or other situations beyond our control we will offer you a rescheduled date