TNI tourism connections – upcoming dates:
B2B Virtual Platforms 2021 – Expressions of Interest Opportunity
Tourism Northern Ireland is delighted to announce some important dates for early 2021 as part of our ongoing drive to support the tourism industry recovery in Northern Ireland.
• Thursday 28th January: Virtual Northern Ireland Meet the Industry 2021
• Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th February: ITOA Northern Ireland Virtual Workshop 2021
• Tuesday 20th – Thursday 22nd April: Virtual Meet the Buyer 2021
Virtual Northern Ireland Meet the Industry 2021
As we prepare for market recovery, now more than ever it is important to know your fellow tourism industry from right across Northern Ireland.
This virtual platform will take place on Thursday 28th January, using the same software programme as Meet the Buyer.
Why should I attend?
• Opportunity to meet fellow Northern Ireland tourism providers from right across Northern Ireland to educate them on what you offer.
• Be more knowledgeable about our destination
• Hone your virtual presentation skills
Who should attend?
• Northern Ireland tourism businesses who are either engaged or interested in engaging with International operators
• Visitor Attractions
• Experience providers
• Special Interest providers
• Tour Guides
The event is free to attend. To register your expression of interest in attending, please see https://covid19.tourismni.com/meettheindustry/
ITOA Workshop 2021
Tourism Northern Ireland and ITOA ( Incoming Tour Operators Association of Ireland) are pleased to announce a virtual b2b workshop on Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th February 2021.
In 2019, the members of the Incoming Tour Operators Association of Ireland delivered €595 million of business and 743,500 promotable visitors to the island of Ireland.
Who should attend?
Northern Ireland tourism businesses who –
• are able to offer Nett negotiated / commissionable trade rates
• are able to contract with tour operators
• can facilitate tour group and prebooked FIT Business
• are focused on international markets
• who have previously attended other B2B workshops such as Meet the Buyer, GB Coach and Group or ITOA Northern Ireland Workshop.
• Ability to have a maximum of 28 1-2-1 meetings with ITOA members
• Delivered through the Meet the Buyer virtual platform
Tourism Northern Ireland are sponsoring this virtual event partnering with ITOA and its members. To register your expression of interest in attending, please see https://covid19.tourismni.com/itoaworkshop/
In the event of oversubscription for these events, a criteria will be applied.
Please submit your Expressions of Interest for attendance before 5pm on Friday 18th December 2020.
Virtual Meet the Buyer 2021
Tourism Northern Ireland’s flagship B2B networking event, Meet the Buyer, will be delivered in a virtual format this year from Tuesday 20th – Thursday 22nd April.
Further details will follow in the near future.