Come along to this two session workshop to make your very own Memory Cushion!
A perfect way to cherish clothing you would like to hold to and turn into something else. It can be made from kids clothing, a loved one that has passed on or perhaps something from an event in your life you would like to remember.
In the class we will make a 45cm x 45cm cushion. The filler will be provided.
Techniques you will learn:
● Refresher of the sewing machine if needed
● How to plan and design a memory cushion
● Measuring and cutting fabric
● Making up a cushion including an envelope opening
What to bring?
● Adult Clothing – 1-2 items OR Kids Clothing – 8-10 items (We may not need it all but better to have enough depending on the design you choose to do.)
● A sewing machine and kit if you have one (a sewing machine is available if you do not have one)
This class is perfect for beginners. Some experience will be useful but not necessary.
The great thing about this class is that every cushion will be unique and you’ll go home with a beautiful cushion made by you.
This class is suitable age 16+