This September will see Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council, host a fabulous series of fashion and beauty events, running from 13th – 15th. Stylefest 2018 will focus on showcasing some of the amazing businesses and stores that the council areas have to offer.
Each local event will host a catwalk show featuring local retailers and beauty demos, as well as Style Workshops, Image Consultancy, Hair styling tutorials and Make-up tutorials. Fashionable comperes will narrate the evening, taking you through all the biggest trends for autumn/winter, how to wear them whatever your style and budget; and where to buy them from your local town retailers.
There are five fashion events taking place across the week:
- Thursday 13th September, Armagh – The Johnston Building at Shambles Yard
- Thursday 13th September, Lurgan – Brownlow House
- Friday 14th September, Rushmere Shopping Centre
- Friday 14th September, Banbridge – FE McWilliams Gallery
- Sat 15th September, Portadown – Portadown Town Hall
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON EACH EVENT AND TO BUY YOUR TICKETS PLEASE CLICK BELOW