The Scott Collection
15th June – 31st August 2018
The Museum holds nearly all the images taken by ‘Allison’s’ throughout the period of Scott’s ownership (1950-1982), a collection of around 350,000 negatives from commissions of local companies to studio portraits and wedding photographs.
The selection on display in this exhibition only scratches the surface of one of Northern Ireland’s largest and most important photographic archives. It gives a flavour of everyday life in Armagh and the surrounding area during a period that saw huge social change.