Facilities at Navan include:
- Fully guided tours with one of our experienced guides, exploring the archaeology and history of the great temple at Navan Fort (Emain Macha).
- Audio visual show bringing the myths & legends of the Ulster Cycle to life.
- Exhibition space housing some of the artefacts found within the Navan complex of sites.
- On-site coffee shop, Ancient Grounds, offering our legendary freshly baked scones every morning, along with a locally sourced hot lunch menu.
Great fun for the kids includes:
- Dressing up in Celtic costumes to experience life as a Celt
- Enjoying the Archaeology Discovery Room and playing in the outdoor activity area on the impressive Wolfhound play piece.
- Ecology trail on pathway to Navan Fort
The ecology trail has interactive activities that will bring the environmental aspects and the conservation work at Navan to life. There is a bug hotel, living willow structure, listening posts, bird boxes, and viewing hide. This is your chance to get up close to the natural environment. Learn more about other residents at Navan in the hidden crevices of the walls or under the hedges & stones! Through this project, families can reconnect with nature, learn about the environment and, most importantly, have fun.