Palace Demesne – Building closed until further notice
Public Park opened
Situated within walking distance of the City Centre, for over two hundred years, the undulating parkland of the Palace Demesne has been one of the glories of Armagh. The Demesne, comprising some 300 acres, is the creation of Archbishop Richard Robinson. The Palace was the residence of the Archbishops of the Church of Ireland from 1770 to 1975.