Toddler Tuesday is an artist-led workshop aimed at early year’s children (2 – 5 Years). Artist Deborah Malcomson will lead the budding artists through this session, which will take its inspiration from the F.E. McWilliam Collection and the current exhibition. During the session toddlers will explore a wide range of creative techniques including drawing, collage, printing and painting.
– Tuesday 12 September | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 17 October | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 7 November | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 5 December | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 9 January | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 20 February | 10am – 11 am
– Tuesday 5 March | 10am -11am
– Tuesday 9 April | 10am – 11am
– Tuesday 7 May | 10am – 11am
– Tuesday 4 June | 10am – 11am
Cost: £5.00 | Max No.10 | Suitable for 2 – 5 years | Tutor: Deborah Malcomson
TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED OR REFUNDED
Once purchased, your ticket is your property. F.E. McWilliam Gallery & Studio cannot refund its value to you, nor exchange it for any other ticket under any circumstances. Where an event/workshop goes ahead, we accept no responsibility for tickets that are unable to be used due to circumstances outside of our control, for example bad weather and transport difficulties.
The F.E. McWilliam Gallery reserves the right to amend or cancel a course, workshops or event where necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, insufficient enrolment or poor sales. In this event, refunds must be claimed from point of purchase.