The Market Place Theatre, Armagh is for everyone and when it comes to Family Fun, this is the place to be.
For visitors with young families, our facilities include:
- Award-winning Customer Service
- Baby-changing facilities
- Breastfeeding mothers welcome
- Children’s menus available at The Market Place Theatre Bar & Bistro
- Children aged two and under may attend suitable performances for free but must be seated and must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- A Packed Programme Of Activities And shows [see below]
- Relaxed performances, BSL signed performances and audio described performances of our Christmas panto.
Our family programme of events throughout the year is a big hit with little kids (and big kids too!).
- Family Super Saturdays – Each season we present ‘Family Super Saturdays’ where families can enjoy a show followed by post-show activities including themed craft workshops, face painting, balloon modelling, and fancy-dress competitions [prizes for best-dressed boy & girl!]. See our ‘What’s On’ section for details
- Kids shows – From puppet shows to pantomime to kids workshops, there is something for children of all ages. See our ‘What’s On’ section for details
- Christmas At The Market Place Theatre – come and celebrate the most magical time of the year in the most magical of venues. Treat yourself and the kids at our Christmas panto which runs throughout December.
- Armagh Craft Fair – Bringing high quality craft to the heart of Armagh City this annual event offers something for everyone. The fair features high quality craft makers from across Northern Ireland and Ireland, craft demonstrations from master crafters throughout the day including hands on creative craft making opportunities for adults and children, free children’s workshops, musical entertainment, great food and much more.